What’re the Benefits of Pre-Listing Inspections?
If you’re preparing to list your home, getting a pre-listing inspection is essential to the success of selling your property. It can also save you time and money down the road. Here are some noteworthy benefits of getting a pre-listing inspection:
- Hire a certified inspector rather than being at the mercy of the buyer’s choice of inspector.
- A pre-listing inspection can reveal potential problems ahead of time.
- Gain the opportunity to correct any issues.
- Price your house with confidence after the inspection.
- The final inspection report provides an unbiased, third-party opinion.
- A pre-listing inspection minimizes negotiations, which puts the negotiating power into the seller’s hands.
- The pre-listing inspection report provides full-disclosure about the property.
To learn more about the benefits of a pre-listing inspection, get in touch with us today. One of our friendly professionals will be more than happy to provide you with more information. We look forward to assisting you with all of your inspection needs.
*Pricing for Pre-Listing Inspections: $200- $400.